- Log in to blogger
- Go to Template > Edit HTML
- Search for
- If you have more than one of this in your template and confused about which one to use, search for instead.
- Right below this, paste this code:
Make Custom Setting in publicize tab:
One of the best way to increase the number of your blog readers and subscribers, you can also use a email form in your blog but its not required for your blog after reading this article. One of the most strategic positions that’s been to be effective is right under your blog posts. Advantage of this is when readers read your article and they love to keep your articles tunned so at that second they are willing to get your posts into their inbox so that they would not miss this.
Before they change up their mind you need to make them to be in contact. Including a styled feeedburner email subscription form along with social media buttons can go a long way in increasing the number of your feed subscribers. Apart from this, this widget can increase your facebook fans twitter followers, and also increases you circle in google +. I also included a Google+ button to make your blog readers add you to their circles easily.
Below this is how the widget should look like after adding it below your posts:
Before proceeding, you must have burnt your feed with feedburner and have the url ready. If you have not done that its time now registered for feedburner with your google account and follow these steps:
- Log in to feedburner and on the start page, burn your feed.
- If you’re on Blogger, your feed address should be http://your-site.com/feeds/posts/default and if you’re on WordPress, it’s http://your-site.com/feed
Get free daily email updates!
YOU NEED TO CHANGE IN THE ABOVE CODE
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=WeHelpYouToCreateTheBest – You should replace this with your feedburner email subscription link. To get this, log in to feedburner, click on your feed. Then go to Publicize > Email Subscription. Activate and get the email subscription link under Subscription Link Code.
WeAlwaysHelp – Replace this with your feed title. You should also see this at the end of your subscription link url. Mine is WeAlwaysHelp as seen in this above link
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=bloggerbulk– Replace this with your feedburner link.
http://twitter.com/bloggerbulk – Replace with your twitter profile link
http://www.facebook.com/bloggerbulk– Your facebook page or profile link here
https://plus.google.com/104743262910595964831/ – Replace with your Google+ profile link\
ADDING THE SUBSCRIPTION BOX TO YOUR WORDPRESS BLOG
If you can edit your single.php file, you should be able to place it below your blog posts but there’s an easier way to get this done.It’s quite different. Read below.
- Download and install Post Layout plugin – this plugin lets you format your post pages the way you like.
- Go to Settings > Post Layout
- Paste the code in the box labelled After the Content Save your template and view your blog.
- Your find subscriptions box below blog posts.