So as part of me. As I am a student and need to work for my blog , scholarships , and my personal account to get enabled for ads and much more. Sometimes I have not the right email id. So created other one and tried to engage both and found something better in another site. This happens only to the people who spend there time mostly on internet. If you are a member of this then you should be able to go for this. Are else if are using only one email then this article is not for you. But still you want to know then go for the below guidelines.
In this article I am using two emails Ex: “A” and “B” both from google account. I mean gmail accounts. I will give an idea how to get the emails from account “A” to the account “B”.
- Firstly Open Your Gmail Account of (“A“) .
- Go To Setting (at right top corner you find this click on it and click settings).
- In The Setting Menu Go To Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Then Click On ” add a forwarding address “
- Then Enter Email of “B“
- It asks for conformation click proceed
- Then in Forwarding and POP/IMAP it asks for verification code to be entered.
- Open your account “B” and see that you have received an email with code and copy that code and paste in “A” Forwarding and POP/IMAP and click verify.