DOES GOOGLE ADSENSE PAY FOR ME?
Answer to the above question is always yes. Unless you follow the terms and conditions of google adsense. If you try to break it the earning what you made is going to be swallowed by google then you should look your face in mirror and feel about the amount you made to loose on your own.
DO YOU RECOMMEND GOOGLE ADSENSE FOR ME ?
I always yes yes yes and yes again. Because many people on internet try to hang in for money. All they need is to earn onlne. And this is what an exact way is…
CLEAR EXPLANATION ON GOOGLE ADSENSE ?
Google Adsense is one of the easiest and best ways to generate online income. You might ask how does this adsense works? Google adsense is an advertisement serving program running by google and almost anyone can participate as long as you have a website or blog or youtube channel and including email from gmail. It sounds good “EMAIL from GMAIL” right. Yes and alos not breaking with Google Adsense terms of service.
It is the best way to monetize your blog , your youtube channel and get paid for all your effort. I’ve tried other advertisers like Bidvertiser, Clicksor and Infolinks but none of them equals to google in terms of publisher’s earnings.Its a fact. And it is always recommened.
Website or blog or youtube channel owners can use this program to enable text, image or video ads on their youtube channel or website or blog. This includes mobile sites as well but adsense for mobile is not yet available in some countries.But I came to know its getting now and surely I will post a link here about ads on mobile devices clearly.
There are different types of adsense and they are listed below:
1. Adsense for content: This shows image or text advertisements on a blog or site or youtube videos on your youtube channel. Google makes a match with the site/blog’s content to display ads relating to the site’s content of different pages. If the ads are clicked,by the visitor not by the publisher here you are the publisher for your site. The site visitor is taken to the advertisers site and the publisher gets paid so far the click is a valid one. Make sure if the publisher clicks on his own ads he would pushed out of adsense programme.
2. Adsense for feeds: This is also a required method. And it is quite a bit related to regular Adsense advertisments. Google places relevant ads in rss or feeds. How does this works? Simlply it works by inserting images into a feed. When the image is displayed by a RSS reader or Web browser, Google writes the advertising content into the image that it returns. The ads content is chosen based on the content of the feed surrounding the image. As usually when user clicks the image, he or she would be redirected to the advertiser’s website.
3. Adsense for search: This offer your visitors site search or web search while earning revenue from ads relevant to their search queries. Google allows publishers to place a search box on their website or blog. When visitors uses this search box, ads are shown on the result pages and any revenue generated from these ads are shared with the publisher. Running this search box is kind of waste think you wont get earned unless visitors click on the ads.
4. Adsense for mobile: This more or less like adsense for content. Google displays ads relevant to site’s content but in this case, mobile sites. Adsense for mobile is not yet available in all countries though.
5. Adense for domains: Dont know exactly what it is for. But single line explaination is a way for domain owners to monetize their parked domains.
As a blogger, you can register for adsense and use Adsense for content, Adsense for search and Adsense for feeds. One thing you must keep in mind is that your site must always be according to Google adsense terms of service. It seems to be long but you have got to do this(reading and knowing) if you’re new to this adsense stuff.
Simple way in bullet shot is
* Sign up
* Get your ad code
* Paste them on your site and the ads begin showing up in a matter of minutes.
MUST READ : HOW TO CREATE ADSENSE CODE FROM GOOGLE
There are certain basic rules as I mentioned above publisher should not click on their own ads display in there own blog and much. I will be posting them as soon as possible stay tunned. But I advise you to read the terms of service. If you might go against it and have your account will be disabled.Then you start crying…!
After signing up, login. Get your ad code paste it in your blog and have fun by earning amount from clicks. When your earnings reach the minimum payout which is 70 pounds or 100 pounds you can choose this while creating, Google issues out a check and sends it to the address or using paypal and much more options available in your account settings. Choose the best you thing.