The above given link helps to create backup to your blogger template. Now let’s get into the article in creating a copy to blogger posts and comments.
- Login into Blogger
- Select your blog if you have many
- Then migrate to SETTINGS –> Click on “OTHER“
- Then in blog tools click on export.
Then you can download your template. Note the template is downloaded in .xml format. It contains all your post data, images and also comments.
Then if you want to upload this downloaded file then go to your
► selected blog –> settings –> other and in blog tools click import blog.
You can upload the downloaded file and note you also have an option to publish posts as soon as uploading is finished. Uploading this downloaded file would not change the template. It would just add posts and comments.
- How to create a perfect backup to blogger template
- How to download a blogger template including posts, images and comments
- How to create a full backup to blogger template
- How to download posts and comments in blogger