3. In Current Status, click on Crawl Errors
Also Read : How to add robots.txt file in blogger
4. Later you find all the information regarding site and make sure you are good at DNS, Server Connectivity and Robots.txt fetched.
In next page after clicking on crawl errors, click on Not Found, then scroll down and you find the error urls listed below. You may find many broken links from comment sections and search pages. Lets fix them.
5. We are using a url redirection technique in blogger to fix all these errors. Just click on a selected url, in a popup right click on link >> open in new tab. In a new tab, as the link is broken your would be redirected to your professional 404 error page.
6. Then copy the url, so that donot include text before .com or .in or .org. You should consider “/” in the url Example : /2012/08/example-of-copying-link.html ( see the image below )
7. After copying migrate to blogger Dashboard ⇒ Settings ⇒Search preferences ⇒ Errors and Redirections. In Custom Redirects click on Edit.
8. There you need to paste the copied link in From: section make sure “/” included. Then to the new url of your new post. If you want to set the broken link to redirect to your homepage just add “/” (without quotes). Click on save and then save changes.
Back to webmaster error page. in the step #5, in a pop up at bottom you find Mark As Fixed click on it. Or just go for resubmitting your blogger sitemap.