1. Login into Gmail and Way2sms. After logging in click on Email Alerts
2. When you scroll down and you see the below image where it would be providing some way2sms id. Just copy the code. In case if you use GMAIL.
3. In case if you use Ymail then you also have an option to use this service in Ymail. And also if you are using any other service also have a look at them. In yahoo you know that it provides many different domain like yahoo.co.in , rocketmail , ymail so you can choose it there.
4. Now copy the code and then go to your Gmail Settings –> Forwarding and POP/IMAP
5. Click on add a Forwarding and POP/IMAP and then paste the copied address from way2sms and next, confirm it. Then you see a information that message was sent for conformation.
6. Then to confirm the code you need to switch back to way2sms and see the inbox in mail alerts where you find a code of confirmation and copy the code and paste it in conformation code in gmail. Not don’t include # See the below two images
7. Now paste the confirmation code there and click on verify. Now make the setting as shown in the below pic.
After making custom setting click on save button at the bottom.
Now remember. This works if your mobile is not registered in TRAI ( Telecom Regulator Authority of India ). Way2sms does not send sms to the mobile number that are registered in TRAI. So do confirm about this by calling to your customer care.