Add or show pinterest button on mouse hover in blogger for images is really a great idea. You might be noticed that pinterest is really a great new site which provides us, huge traffic with our pins. But it may not meet the highs of facebook and twitter. In a popularity race it is really hard to beat twitter and facebook. So we recommend you to use this in your blog, so that when user moves cursor on a image, pinterest button appears. And getting pins is getting traffic. Using pinterest button for images developing day by day. So I do recommend you, because a part of traffic.
- Login into Blogger
- Select your blog if you have many
- Then migrate to TEMPLATE –> Click on “EDIT HTML“
- Then find for </body>
- Then copy the below code and paste above it / before it..
- Then click on save template .
var bs_pinButtonURL = "http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png";
var bs_pinButtonPos = "center";
var bs_pinPrefix = "";
var bs_pinSuffix = "";
Customizaton of code on onhover pin it button in blogger
- Change the highlighted code to use other pinterest button
- You can change the image location to left , right , topleft, topright, bottomright, bottomleft
- If you want to add a prefix/suffix to the pin description, simply add your text inside the quotes, like so:var bs_pinPrefix = ” Write Your Text Here To Use As Prefix If You Wish! “; var bs_pinSuffix = ” Write Your Text Here To Use As Suffix If You Wish! “;
- If you want to block or exclude any image then simply use below code <div class=’nopin’>
Place Your Image Tags Here.