I kindly request you read this article first and go for this.
I have been worried that when I made a post on how to create floating sharing buttons to your blog click here to go that post. I had a doubt in making that slider come close to my margins of blog spot. Actually it is far war from my posts. So I worked on it and found this interesting in editing this in HTML. So let me share my experience with you so that if you have the same problem you would be happy with this article.
- Go to WWW.BLOGGER.COM
- Sing into your blog account and click Template.
- In Template you need to click EDIT HTML.
- In EDIT HTML makes sure you have ticked “EXPAND WIDGET TEMPLATE’
- Then find your floating code as I used a code from this article .
- So As II took the code from the give link I searched “For floating”
- After finding your floating sharing buttons code look at two things one is ‘bottom’ this means from how much height it should float and another is ‘ left ’ is what exactly I have shown in pictures. In order to get the floating widget back just keep increasing the number and hope you would get it at some number.
- You can check this by saving your template and if not fixed correctly you can again change the setting and have a look again to your blog.
- Hope you are done.!
One of the important thing is that after the word ‘left’ I changed the number and fixed it. If your widget is floating at right you need to search for your floating buttons and change the number after the word ‘right’
If you have Any Problems in the article please comment below. And let me know if this really help you.
You Might Also LIke The Below Articles :