As blogging made me attracted to it. I have been working on many tricks on tips on blogging. This made me to share this article. Today let you learn how to remove powered by a blogger attribution widget for blogger. You might have noticed in many professional websites, removing this attribution. If might have tried to remove that attribution widget but it the fact is that the widget is locked. There is a small process to make this done. Ok let’s get into the tutorial.
Process to remove powered by blogger attribution
- Login into Blogger
- Select your blog if you have many
- Then migrate to TEMPLATE –> Click on “EDIT HTML“
- Then find for the below shown code
- Then replace true to false
- Then click on save template .
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true‘ title=” type=’Attribution’>
- Then migrate to LAYOUT –> Click on “Attribution Widget“
- Then click on EDIT and then click on REMOVE
- You may now visit your blog and have fun.
ARTICLE APPLICABLE FOR :
- How to remove powered by blogger attribution widget
- How to edit powered by blogger widget
- How to edit powered by blogger attribution widget in blogger
- How to replace or remove powered by blogger attribution widget