- Open pinterest.com
- Login with your username and password
- Check your inbox of the account used for creating a pinterest account ( Ex: gmail, ymail etc.., )
- Make sure you have activated your pinterest account.
- Then goto https://pinterest.com/settings/ then go down to find the website option
- Enter your website there and click verify website
- The follow the images below to make this done.
- Pinterest provide there steps and two ways to verify your website.
PROCESS 1 :
- You can download a html file and upload it your directory
- And then click on verify.
PROCESS 2 :
- But I think the above process is best for wordpress users.
- For blogger you can use this second process which is very easy and understandable process
- All you need to do is that click on verify by meta tag see the above image ( alternative way )
- Then you get a code looks like
- Copy the entire code
HOW TO IMPLEMENT THE CODE IN BLOGGER TEMPLATE?
- Goto your blogger dashboard in new tab ( CTRL + T)
- Click on Template –> EDIT HTML
- Then search for tag and paste the code after the tag, and save your template.
- Alternative way is that you can search instead of tag and when you find meta tags just paste it above or in between see the image below.
- Then click on save template.
Then goto pinterest tab and click on click here to complete the process.