Installing guide of google analytics in blogger has been a completed process for some blogger. It would be complicated till yesterday but today you would able install and use google analytics successfully in your blog. Google analytics helps you understand what your website is. Using google analytics is neglected by me for a long period but using it right now gave me the importance of using and it and today I am here to explain how to use analytics in your website. Using google analytics in your blog helps you to track the traffic statistics to know more about the visitors that who are visiting your blog. It also helps to find from where they are, how much time they spend on your blog, what devices and operating systems they have been using. Google Analytics is the best tool provided by Google to easily track and check real and accurate stats of our blog traffic. Except this you can also check your blog’s bounce rate, unique visitors, page views and visits by adding Google Analytics to your blog. Apart from your blogger dashboard many use google analytics which we trust to know the true and exact tracking of traffic statics.
Guide to Install Google Analytic in blogger
1. Open Google Analytics
2. Click on Signup
3. Next supply all the necessary details -account name, blog URL you wish to track, time zone, data sharing preferences, and your country or territory.
4. After filling up your details, hope you gone through terms and conditions also then click on Get Tracking ID
5. Later in your next process, you get a tracking code displayed, just copy the tracking ID first and go to next step.
6. Login to Blogger, then migrate to → Setting → Other, in a section of Google Analytics, paste the copied code there.
7. Click on Save
8. Then goto Layout → EDIT HTML
9. Copy the script code, paste the script code above </body> tag
10. Now save your template.