Internet marketing is one of the biggest market, which has millions of people subscribing internet and still count goes on. However, with these fast growing numbers of internet users internet is definitely the biggest market place with biggest fish customers available.
Now, if you are looking to expand your business online, email marketing is the best ways to grow your business by reaching out to each readers, customers or subscribers. For email marketing there are various platforms but most of them are just useless and waste of money, however if you want to get one professional email marketing platform, we are going to introduce you one of the finest platform which will save your extra buck of money with better features.
Features of Email marketing platforms
GetResponse & Mailchimp are an Email Marketing service that provides you easy Email Creator to Create a Well-designed email without using any code. It also provides you with More than 500 Professional templates that can be used in a go!
GetResponse has full premium features enabled for free and premium users, which allows you to enjoy the full access and gives you clear time to decide whether you should upgrade it or not. Mailchimp on other hand just gives you access for lists with 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 mails. But Mailchimp doesn’t give any support and auto responder to free users, whereas GetResponse is always ready to help and gives you full access. That is my experience at least!
Unlike other Email Marketing services both services have sleek looking templates which give your mail a professional look. GetResponse has a very friendly user interface through which even beginners can design from wide variety of templates library. MailChimp has a good interface too but not as clean as GetResponse.
With the introduction of various Smartphones and tablets, Auto Responsiveness has become a major factor that needs to be considered while designing an email. GetResponse templates are designed in a way that they adopt the best good looking way for the Email. Mailchimp also has good autoresponders but harder to manage a bit.
Landing Page Creator
GetResponse allows you to create, publish and host beautiful landing pages for your subscribers within minutes without any requirement of technical skills by its easiest user interface. I did not find this option with MailChimp.
Both services have in-depth analytics. I don’t use such in-depth option, but, it looks like MailChimp has better overall view of analytics whereas GetResponse has better segmentation.
Some more Features of GetResponse & MailChimp
GetResponse also provides you many more services that are useful for beginners and also to the Experts in Email marketing.
Getresponse Pre designed sample templates:
• More than thousand “iStock images” are provided by GetResponse to design the email in professional way. The images are premium and completely available for free
• Design and preview your mails through “Inbox Preview” and examine them on how they look in various email clients.
• Beginner? GetResponse provides you “Learning Center” for beginners where you can watch Hundreds of videos and also Tens of Downloadable guides.
• List Booster service by GetResponse helps you to construct a list of Contact bases right from the start.
• “Advanced Segmentation” allow you to segment your contacts into similar groups through which we can earn money by performing maximum targeting.
• GetResponse can be accessed anywhere and anytime through their IOS and Android Apps,there by managing the Email campaigns in a productive way.
Mail provides some nice features too:
Custom templates can also credited on your own if you are interested. Here is the sample dashboard picture of mailchimp templates.
• Integration with Google Drive. GetResponse doesn’t allow that.
• Mailchimp lets you choose rating for your subscribers. You can choose from 1 to 5 stars.
• You can also choose personalization for the “to” field when you send your blog newsletter. Maybe GetResponse has this option but I could not find.
• Also MailChimp is considered a bigger service..
We always want money saving opportunity with the best service provided. Here if you are wise enough you can get much better service at cheaper rates.
- GetResponse is providing email newsletters at cheaper rate, where one can use the most professional service experience at just starting from 15$, 25$ plan is the most popular one used by many users with lots of advantages added in it.
- GetResponse provides you 7 Different plans based on the requirements of the customer ranging from 15$ per month to 450$ per month ranging subscribers from 1,000 to 100,000.
- Mailchimp provides services at from 10$ to 25$ for small plan, along with three plans included entrepreneur, Growing business & High Volume sender.
If we compare the most popular plan between GetResponse and MailChimp, we can see clearly that GetResponse can be extremely useful in saving extra money. Not only that but it also has certainly much better features and are have very supportive team to help you anytime.
Both of the services are good but I think Mailchimp is a not as good as GetResponse. I think these two platforms are the best to start with for email marketing experts and newbies.
If you have used any of the above platforms please share us your view about the platforms and services.