Verifying a website or blog in google webmaster tools is important to get listed in search engines. You might have also searched for why my website or blog is not listed in google search engines. So, verify your website or blog as soon as possible to get listed in google search results. It is a quite simple process that helps to gain traffic. Submitting your blogger sitemap to other search engines like Bing and Yahoo also should be considered. Today let you submit your blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools. Submitting sitemap to webmaster tools indicates you targeted search engines. And search engines are best way to give you high traffic to your blog. Also make your setting to display your profile pic next to your search results in google.
1. Goto Webmaster Tools and login.
2. After logging in, once’s check whether your site is listed automatically or not ( if indexed click on it and go for step #5)
3. If not then click on Add a Site.
4. Now enter your site address make sure don’t use http://
5. Now after entering your site address click on Continue. Then refresh, in next page click on sitemaps option.
6. Now copy and paste the given below code and click on Submit sitemap
7. After submitting just refresh your page. You see number of pages your have published.
– – – – For Posts between 501-1000 – – – –
– – – – For Posts between 1001-1500 – – – –