Submitting blogger sitemap to bing and yahoo search engines would help you in getting huge traffic to your blog. Search engine are the purest way to get more traffic from different regions all over the world to your blog. So, we explained you already how to submit sitemap to google webmaster tools and install google analytics in blogger to understand traffic status. Yahoo merged site explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools with a partnership contract. From then onwards webmasters were requested to submit sitemaps to Bing in order to expect quality traffic from both yahoo and Bing. Yahoo joined with Bing, so it is very helpful for in submitting site map to Bing would get our blog indexed in two search engines, Yahoo and Bing.
- Login into Bing Webmaster Tools
- If you don’t have an account, create it.
- After logging into your account, you get many options
- Click on Add Your Site
5. Now, fill up the form correctly and in sitemap section copy the below code, paste it and change website address
6. Now click on submit.
7. You need to verify ownership of your website.
8. Login to Blogger, choose your blog, migrate to TEMPLATE –> EDIT HTML
9. Then search for <head>, copy and paste the given meta tag code from webmaster page, immediately after <head> tag
10. Click on save template.
11. Now back to webmaster page, at bottom, click on VERIFY
For Posts between 501 – 1000
For Posts between 1001 – 1500