WHAT IS ReadyBoost ?
You might have heard about disk cache component of MICROSOFT WINDOWS. This ReadyBoost is a disk cache component. It was first introduced in Microsoft Windows Vista in a year of 2006 and bundled with Windows7 in 2009. This works by using flash memory, a USB flash drive, SD card, Compact Flash, External Hard Drive.
You might be knowing that you will be not able to use full RAM memory. This really helps you if have a old pc, having 512 MB or 1GB OF RAM. It would speed up your PC and you are going to see the change.
- This Really Helps You In Speeding Up Your PC
- You Can Increase The Number Of The Applications To Be Run At Same Time.
- You Do Your Work Without Any Lags.
- Many Graphical Games Can Be Played.
- Multi Applications Can Be Used.
HOW TO USE THIS FEATURE AND REQUIRMENTS
Any of windows7 and vista user are permitted to use this in their PC. And you should also have pendrive. Sandisk, Hp and Sony are recommended for this.
- Plug In Your Pendrive
- Open Computer.
- Right Click On The On Your Drive.
- Choose Format. ( Make Sure You Have Copied All Your Data In Your Hard Disk )
- Before Formatting You Need To Choose Any Option Format With NTFS or FAT32
- Now Go To Properties – -> Select ReadyBoost
- Then Select The Option “ Use This Device “
- Make Sure You Have The Size As Show In The Picture.
- Sometimes It Will Default Take The Available Space.
- Remember Some PC Do Not Allow To Use All The Space.
- Click on Apply and OK. Your readyboost PenDrive is ready Now to Use.
ALSO HAVE A LOOK AT VIDEO DEMO